BG!

pdbudd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well, my avatar profile have electrtified itself.

PD  

pdbudd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Where are you? I see that you have 915 unread post in these games you are playing.

That electrified profile is me in a snit... I got another 'corrective today.     

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Where are you? I see that you have 915 unread post in these games you are playing.

That electrified profile is me in a snit... I got another 'corrective today.     
Oh no, not us!  Trust me, mom has read - and posted! - in those things all day long.  What a drag, if you ask me,  She sits and reads - READS! - all night long, too!  I want to scream.  Well, actually, I DO scream.  Loudly.  We feel we are being incredibly neglected.  That's why we scratch on things and hiss at each other all night when she's in bed.  Revenge.  And it IS rather sweet. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Oh no, not us!  Trust me, mom has read - and posted! - in those things all day long.  What a drag, if you ask me,  She sits and reads - READS! - all night long, too!  I want to scream.  Well, actually, I DO scream.  Loudly.  We feel we are being incredibly neglected.  That's why we scratch on things and hiss at each other all night when she's in bed.  Revenge.  And it IS rather sweet. 
Not YOU BG!!! Revenge? Never. I still have a bald patch from your last revenge 

chellma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
You cats have that problem also?  Mom talks with the computer for hours while her precious babies are needing attention. Can't she stop long enough to throw a ball or drag a string? Maybe get out one of our battery toys that she keeps put away.?  I get really sick of playing second fiddle to a computer.  

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's it!  We can all get out our fiddles and make enough noise so they HAVE to pay attention!  The All-Cat (Feline) Fiddlers Festival!  Steve can double on the kazoo, and I play a mean spoons.  Now, who's gonna be on jug? 

Steve, quit whining about that "bald spot"!  What about me?  You nearly scalped me after the run-in with the "gum" which turned out to be road tar!  I'd say you're still up on me by a few points! 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

stevernie

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

That's it!  We can all get out our fiddles and make enough noise so they HAVE to pay attention!  The All-Cat (Feline) Fiddlers Festival!  Steve can double on the kazoo, and I play a mean spoons.  Now, who's gonna be on jug? 

Steve, quit whining about that "bald spot"!  What about me?  You nearly scalped me after the run-in with the "gum" which turned out to be road tar!  I'd say you're still up on me by a few points! 
 OK-got ya beat this morning-both Ernie and I were FREEZING standing outside the door looking in!! Man,I never saw Gma move so fast when she saw us. What does she do-grabs fat Ernie and makes sure he is OK! What about ME...I'm a little guy. Uh huh....humans so busy doing their thing they don't even notice they left the door open.

pdbudd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If we are having a fiddlers festival with brats and brew then we need a lot more fiddles, I think. the kazoo is weirdly okay for Steve, but banjoes and fiddles are needed.

That said, I nominate GTt with her Ukelele and UBB with his slight dented violin/fiddle.

when it gete warmer... if it gets warmer we need to have a parade with the feline Fiddlers marching band.

Oh fun!!

PD

pdbudd

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
we just heard about a woman in England (the article did not say whether she has cats or not) who is getting a prize for reading 139 books over 365 days. The photo showed her next to a few stacks of big hardcoveer books. Is this what your mom  is doing? should we write to The Guardian and nominate her for a prize? It should be a big bookcase, we think.

we just can't get mom off the laptop screen (she fell asleep with it on her lap last night!!) and she's involved with DVDs from the library too and hand sewing. I sit on her as often as I can. GTt has got her mewing/nagging down to a science.

UBB fall asleep after his 2nd or 3rd breakfast and playing golf. That's it for that big guy until dark when nagging for treats begins and a light supper. When spring gets here everything will change. We will get to go outside to help with gardening and chasing each other. Just can't wait!!!

Purrs,

PD

allmomskitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No DVD's, no downloads from the library, no kindle.  ALL solid, actual hard copy, pages with words on them - books!  139 in a year?  Pfffft!  Mom can do that blindfolded!  Okay, maybe not.  But she reads an average of a book every 2-3 days.  Sometimes it takes longer, if the book just won't get started.  But mom has wised up in her old age and doesn't bother with ones any more that refuse to grab her interest in the first few chapters. 

There was one major exception, a book called "The Legend of Broken" by a writer mom just loves by the name of Caleb Carr.  "Broken" took forever to get moving!  And it was a really LONG book, too.  Something like 700 pages.  But she stuck with it, bless her heart, and she says it was well worth it.  So, maybe it they counted PAGES read in 365 days instead of books....  Heck, some books only have a couple hundred pages!   Mom reads some behemoths!