Best Toy for Cat Who loves Belly Rubs

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes you read that correctly? I have a cat that loves to get his belly rubbed but I can't be doing it 24/7 as he wants. Last time I tried to comply with his wish I almost got ganged up on by a gaze of raccoons. None of the cats are into catnip but this one loves to get a belly rub.

Leomc123

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If my cat leo was still here with me today, i would rub his belly forever. Maybe try to schedule belly rub times for your cat ? When leo was here there would be belly rub sessions, in the mornings for 15 min , then in the afternoon when i come home from work which would be a little longer and then at night time if he wanted to come inside and sleep on my bed. On the weekends if i had the time and wasnt doing much belly rubs would probably go for an hour hehehe.

My other cat MC she didnt enjoy belly rubs that much, but would show her belly for rubs every now and then if she was laying in the sunshine.

If leo could have his way i would be giving him belly rubs 24/7 lol

As for a toy to give belly rubs maybe a vibrating massaging mat or that hand held device with the plasticy fingers or balls that move around.