Best Cat Tree?

Nursemike3

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I have this one:
Go Pet Club Cat Tree, 50W x 26L x 72H, Blue
I like it because it doesn't only have tiny kitten sized areas like so many other cat trees. It did take 2 of these to make one nice complete one. The first shipment had a smooshed house so amazon send a 2nd tree. I just took the best pieces from both and sent the rest back to them.
I have one of these but I got the Large base so my older, large cats can not tip it over. Its awesome.

radarlove413

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Rhall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have this one. I didn't want one too large and I was looking online and reading reviews. I got this one on sale on Black Friday for around $100 Can ($70 US). I got it because they let me take the one already built and I was able to really check it out and see how sturdy it was and that it didn't carry an odour etc. It fits perfectly by the window and they love it.
| 75496 Products | Pet Valu Pet Store | Pet food, Treats and Supplies

Attachments

Rhall

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I saw that one - I wonder if it is it? I'd be curious how it's working out, some say its difficult for the kitties to climb? I was wondering what it would look like in the corner of my living room with lights up the trunk (assuming kitties would not chew lights)! It's also about 4 ft high (I think). I would like something a bit taller I think. I think that was the best price I saw it at also!

nerovega

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
It does look very similar!

Here's my crew.
View attachment 264471
I have this tree in beige. My cat loves her cat tree. She chills up on the top level all the time. she hangs out in the top box sometimes too. She uses all the scratching posts but has absolutely destroyed the bottom ramp. It needs a reupholster but she likes it shredded so i leave it. I used to have it in my room and she hardly used it but once I moved it to the living room it was her go to spot. Make sure you put it in a good area kitty has easy access to.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise

nerovega

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I would personally pick the top tree. Just like the way it looks better. Plus it looks to be taller than the bottom tree which i think the cat will like better.

kittyluv387

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
View attachment 273935 I have had this tree for 6 yrs. It still doesn't wobble when my cat runs on it 72in
The brand is Go Pet Club
We're cat tree twins. I have the same color! I'm shocked the mice are still hanging for mine.

Burts Burts I think the first one. It has more sisal to scratch on too.

All my cats love this smaller one as well. Very sturdy and high quality.
Molly and Friends "Kitty Cot Premium Handmade One Tier Sisal Cat Scratching Post Furniture with Cradle, Model Scr/c, Beige

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
We're cat tree twins. I have the same color! I'm shocked the mice are still hanging for mine.

Burts Burts I think the first one. It has more sisal to scratch on too.

All my cats love this smaller one as well. Very sturdy and high quality.
Molly and Friends "Kitty Cot Premium Handmade One Tier Sisal Cat Scratching Post Furniture with Cradle, Model Scr/c, Beige
I have been considering putting a small one next to my front door. Every night my cat Maggie chases Peaches where Peaches gets cornered so she can't get away and gives a loud screech. Usually in that spot. If Peaches gets somewhere higher Maggie leaves her alone. Usually the spot where Peaches hides.

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise

Burts

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanks for opinions, only thing I dont like about the first one is the highest perch is half moon pvc. Would they sleep up there, if it was a round perch on top it be perfect?

Then again I could easily modify it