Belated Intro

atticus2013

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
hello everyone!
I joined the site almost a year ago after losing my cat, Atticus, suddenly in a traffic accident.
It took me quite some time to grieve, but I have since started to move on, and adopted new kitties, who deserve to be introduced and shared.
Castle is my big boy. We adopted him in 2013 in Somerville, MA with his brother, Atticus. We believe he is a mainecoon mix, but mostly he's a big mush. The two of them moved to the Pacific Northwest with my partner and I in 2016. Castle loves taking dust baths outside, chasing around feather toys, and sleeping at the foot of our bed. He's a big, fluffy love. (first image)

We adopted Lady and Nymeria about a month ago. Lady was brought to the shelter from CA. She was newly fixed at three years old, and I suspect she had several litters of kittens before she was surrendered to the shelter. She is extremely playful, talkative, and likes to sleep on a good lap. Nymeria was brought to the shelter with another cat who was adopted separately. She suffers from a flea allergy, and when she arrived, all the fur on her back half had fallen out. When we walked into the cat room, she walked right up to me and rubbed on my hand. She followed us around while we met everyone else, then sat in my lap and purred and purred. She has similar markings to Atticus, and is a feisty companion for Lady.

We're excited to have a community of kitty lovers to pose questions to and share our funny moments and love with.
20140601_141153.jpg
nymeria.jpg
lady.jpg

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome back indeed! :wave3:

The kitties are gorgeous! RIP Atticus. You will always be loved and never forgotten. :angel:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lovely babies. Make sure Castle always has a stick handy to fight off the ladies. He's got a bright eyed innocent look to him.

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
Such beautiful kitties!

Welcome!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Welcome back, and welcome to your new kitties, as well! What lovely cats grace your life!