Before And After Pics!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
So glad you saved her she is lucky. She is adorable. Peaches was found in a hole. CoCo disappeared 5 weeks old,stray. Came back a yr later. Maggie was runt of a different litter. All black cats. All her siblingso and mom left her alone.

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
At top, Bob, as a sad, scrawny nine pounder, in his last days of kittenhood.

bobtwice.jpg

Below, Bob today - twenty-six pounds heavier than when he arrived. I knew he was destined for greatness, but I never knew there's be this much of him to Love.

uhmkyrstin

Mama to a Purrfect Kitten
Young Cat
Purraise
Here's some pictures of my recently rescued baby. (: the first pic shows the day I rescued him and then him a week later. The second pic (wearing his home made cone to stop scratching) shows him now, two weeks since he was rescued. He's filling out, was so skinny when I found him!

Attachments

nese

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
This is Caterpillar. 1,5 half years ago my husband found her with totally infected eyes and abandoned by her mother, about 3-4 weeks old. The first picture is her 1st day in our home after the vet treatment for her eyes. The 2nd one is a year later. See the confidence in her ;)

BA.png

mama africa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is Caterpillar. 1,5 half years ago my husband found her with totally infected eyes and abandoned by her mother, about 3-4 weeks old. The first picture is her 1st day in our home after the vet treatment for her eyes. The 2nd one is a year later. See the confidence in her ;)

View attachment 269792
What a great transformation, nese nese !!! She's gorgeous.