Bedtime

cheshirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Two years I bought a Privia Adjustable Base. Basically it is an adjustable bed that will drop into your existing frame. It also comes with a kit that will let you attache a headboard and foot board. With it I got a really comfy foam mattress.

I have a nice wood bed that I did not want to part with so this was the best option.

These days I actually sleep instead of tossing and turning until I decide to get up. The only down side is I don't get to watch my cat cam and chat with cat people. Also has cut down on shopping on line.

cheeser

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We would both probably have to give up our nightstands. We need our lamps. We need an alarm clock. My husband needs a place to put his glasses, etc. We've even checked to see if we could get narrower ones and it still wouldn't work. I'll have to take pics some time.
Maybe you could get one of those headboards with the little compartments to put stuff. Or if you're the DIY type, you could make your own. :)

ETA: I see you've already found something that might work for you. I don't know why that post didn't show up for me a minute ago. *scratches head*

Last edited: