"Beam me up Scotty!"

catnapt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
hi
this large orange one eyed kitty is on a journey- into someone's heart!

check out his picture at:

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?act...1&row=25&tmpl=

what a sweet face!!! couldn't you just hug him to peices??

Scotty is a special needs kitty, so the adoption fee will likely be waived.

i have a totally blind, almost deaf older cat myself, and i can tell you, Scotty will have no problems getting around and being a normal playful kitty, he just may need a little extra time to get to know your home.

please consider taking Scotty into your home and your heart! he deserves only the best!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a sweet boy, I hope he finds a good home! Our shelter just adopted a tripod kitty last month, I was sooo happy to see him find a home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnapt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
i am assuming that means three legged? i never heard that term before, that is funny!
a tripod!

he he he!

i have posted info on 3 other cats (not counting Scotty) and so far all three have found homes,
but i have no idea if my efforts were what helped, or if they were just seen by the right person at the right time!

i'd like to think i helped, but i guess i will never know.
maybe i should start posting "please tell the shelter that you saw this cat listed at____" ?

the shelter is so busy though, i doubt theyd have time to pay attention to that let alone remember it.

well off to list Scotty in a few more places!
this one kills me, as he looks so much like my blind boy BJ and i would LOVE to adopt him myself but can't (not allowed more cats, no money for more cats!!)

wish i would hit the lottery!!

mom of 10 cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, a tripod is a three-legged cat or dog. He was born with only three legs! He's an orange tiger kitty. One of the girls at the shelter told a friend about him, and the friend came in and adopted him!

nunny

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I havr some good friends in Manchester, NH. I will send this to them and see if we can find him a home. Good luck, Scotty, you look like you deserve a good home!!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
catnapt, this is the message I got when I tried to look at Scotty's picture: "Oops! The pet you've tried to access is no longer listed on Petfinder.com!"

I don't know what that message means, but I hope it means Scotty has a new home. (I'm trying to be positive about this)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catnapt

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
yes Scotty has been adopted, i just learned.
there is an old guy named Reynold who is quite thin and in need of a home, i will post his info in a bit

thanks for taking the time to check on Scotty!

ttyl