Bad Reaction To Cheristin - Please Help

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

binii

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think maybe the bad reaction made him dizzy and he hurt himself when he fell? or he just reacted really badly.. who knows
his name is peanuts

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think maybe the bad reaction made him dizzy and he hurt himself when he fell? or he just reacted really badly.. who knows
his name is peanuts
Adorable name! I have one of many stray cats that comes up to my house and I named him Peanut, although for some unknown reason, he smells like crackers? Anyways, when you give a cat flea medicine, you put it at the base of their neck right below the scruff, unless its a different type, did you separate all four cats when you gave them the medicine? It might be possible that he could of licked some of it off the other cats.

binii

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think he may have licked some off his siblings, honestly, because we didnt separate them
also your peanut sounds adorable!!

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I think he may have licked some off his siblings, honestly, because we didnt separate them
also your peanut sounds adorable!!
Yeah that sounds most likely, flea medicine can be life threatening if they lick too much of it, I recommend separating the kitties next time you give them flea medicine. And thank you! Peanut is a big baby and loves to sit on laps.

binii

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
noted! but I dont think I want to risk using cheristin on him anymore tbh

my peanuts is also a big baby lmao, but hes more interested in food and playing than being a lap cat, sadly

Aieko

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
noted! but I dont think I want to risk using cheristin on him anymore tbh

my peanuts is also a big baby lmao, but hes more interested in food and playing than being a lap cat, sadly
That is fine, I used Revolution ll for my kitties. My Peanut adores food and is always begging, no matter how much I give him. :lol: