Back Again! Introducing Jiji

bibi_Jiji

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hello again! I thought I had an account here but it must have been deleted due to lack of use.

6 months ago, I lost my best friend, Moody who was about to turn 3 in July 2023. She ran out of the house and never came back. We had a lot of cats go missing and sadly I did not expect her to also never return home. I have been mourning her passing. I did not think I could have another cat and did not believe I could find one as sweet and loving as her. I regretted every moment I was frustrated with her.
ef776f61-adf7-4fc8-b03b-338426a776f9.jpg

I am very grateful now to introduce a new friend into our home as we have not had a kitten in over 3 years. Jiji embodies Moody and spirit and temperament. I hope in my heart that Moody sent her my way so I can heal. I knew I could never get another Tortie so I settled on a little black cat.
Screenshot 2023-08-22 135853.png

bobkater

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Welcome Jiji. She looks a bit thin. Make sure she's well and feed her well, but not too much, as overweight is as bad for cats as it is for people.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

bibi_Jiji

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Welcome Jiji. She looks a bit thin. Make sure she's well and feed her well, but not too much, as overweight is as bad for cats as it is for people.
She is thin and I have another post on what to supplement to make her gain weight. She is our foster to adopt situations we took in from one of our shelters who we are nursing back to health :catlove:

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hello and welcome (back) to TCS. :wave2:

Sorry to read that Moody ran out of the house and never came home. Perhaps just wish thinking, but maybe she was found by another family who took her in and gave her a home.
Glad you now have Jiji. She's a total cutie pie. :hearthrob::purr: