Avengers Endgame

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Avengers Endgame comes out on April 26th, at least in the US. Pre-sell tickets were released yesterday at most theaters. In my area we have three theaters all with assigned seating, when you buy your ticket you also pick your seat. I bought my ticket yesterday because I wanted to make sure I got a good seat and I want to see it before spoilers are everywhere. When I bought my ticket yesterday afternoon the Thursday, Friday and Saturday showings all already had a good number of tickets sold (you can see which seats are still available when you buy yours at assigned seating theaters).

Out of curiosity, I checked this morning and Thursday night showings are practically sold out (just some handicap and front row seats left). Friday is much the same with some morning showings having more seats and the same for Saturday. Sunday is starting to look like the others did yesterday. We are still three weeks out from the opening and only 24 hours since ticket sales started. This is crazy. :jawdrop:

All this for the PSA of, if you want to go opening weekend to see Avengers Endgame you should probably get your tickets soon.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm guessing this will break box office records from the sound of it. :agree:

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We are seeing it on a Tuesday, which is the cheap night at our theater. While I would love to see it before all the spoilers start flowing, I hate being around that many people. Haha!

To be 100% honest, though, I do want to know one spoiler: Does Iron Man live. If he dies, I will be rather upset and would prefer to go in prepared.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I am trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible. In my area it is the time, not day, for prices so I tend to do the first showing of the day. I have Saturday morning. If you want, Elphaba09 Elphaba09 I can PM you after I see it with just that one item.

Elphaba09

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am trying to avoid spoilers as much as possible. In my area it is the time, not day, for prices so I tend to do the first showing of the day. I have Saturday morning. If you want, Elphaba09 Elphaba09 I can PM you after I see it with just that one item.
That would be great! Seriously! My husband keeps telling me that he is certain Iron Man will die, and I am just not okay with it.

You might want to check and see if yours has cheap nights, just in case you want to use it sometime. We live in a small village and have to travel 25/30 minutes to a theater. Both have cheap nights. One is Cinemark, the other is Regal Cinemas. For Regal, we had to download an app, but Cinemark does not require the use of an app. Tickets are $5 for any non-3D movie on Tuesdays. I know that Cinemark has "earlybird" specials every day (any non-3D showing before 1), senior day (all day, any day, but not any movie), a military discount (some days, all non-3D movies), discount days (as mentioned), and student discounts (some days, all non-3D movies). They also have a movie club. I like the Cinemark theater here better than the Regal, which is why I know more about their discounts.