argg is this the right part of the fourm?

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
my children brought home lice
, well i didnt think i treated all our hairs ( got the stuff on as i type)
well i have a mum and two 7 week old kittens plus a pregnant mum and an 12 week old kitten in my bedroom at nights at the moment (long storys) but im worried that when im asleep they will sleep in my hair , my 12 week one does this and the 7 weekers can now climb the bed so not sure what they get up to when im asleep
. i just want to know will this stuff harm them??
its called headrin
active ingredients are....
dimeticone
cyclomenthicone
it says dimeticone is not a chemical poison and can be used while pregnant and brest feeding.
i just dont want to go to bed and it harms the kittens in anyway. so if anyone knows please post , thanx in advance

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Is it Hedrin? If so, it's ideal that you only have to use it a couple of times with several days in between. I wonder if you could pull your hair up into a bun to sleep and/ or perhaps a snuggly wrapped scarf? Another option would be to apply it early enough that it could be in your hair for it's full 8 hours prior to bedtime, and then you could wash your hair thoroughly before bed. Just a couple of thoughts.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

xxtashaxx

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i know i didnt think before i applied it , i only done it about an hour 1/2 ago and in the uk its 9.14 pm so it will have to be on all night. it only clicked after i applied the stuff. and yes its hedrin have to repeat in 7 days . if need be i will sleep on the sofa i dont mind that , but iv been so used to the babys sleeping with me lol. but now the adult cats will be happy as they have been shut out the bedroom for the last 3 months or so lol and i used to have most of my cats sleeping with me , but the bedroom is the safest place to keep the little ones , as i have young children about. (there good with kittens/cats) but i like to know where they all are.