Are These Odd Things?

Caspers Human

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For me, when I shower, I do the exact same things in order every time (shampoo hair, soap up my body, rinse my hair, add conditioner, rinse off the soap, then rinse out the conditioner).
When I take a shower, I do things in a specific order, too:

First, I wash as high as Possible.

Next, I wash as low as Possible.

Then, I wash Possible.

Animal Freak

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There are people who don't have a shower routine? :eek3: I forget if I did things even doing everything in the same order! (Hot water apparently messes with my head)

I have an odd mix of laziness and OCDness, so whether or not I fix/organize/clean something depends on which wins. There will be things that are messy and things that are perfectly organized. My bed is never made, but my room is never a mess. Bowls and plates fit neatly together. Big glasses go on one shelf, small on another, but those shelves are a mess. Mostly because I can't reach the back or far right side well enough to organize them.

But my biggest issue is that I basically try to avoid wasting. Anything. Time, space, steps... Everything should line up in a way that fits perfectly together and that's not just objects. It's sort of hard to explain since even I don't always understand it.

And I try to make sure everything is in patterns. I like things to be symmetrical, but if that's not possible then there should at least be some sort of pattern to it. Or it should be even or whatever may apply. Sometimes I'm surprised I can even like animals when their patterns aren't perfectly symmetrical.

I'm also big on saving best for last. I eat my favorite thing last. If it's close then I'll go back and forth until I decide which one should be my last bite. The only time this isn't the case is if there's multiple things I like, but one I can easily get more of while the other I can't. Then I'll save the one I can't get more of for last and get more of the other. I eat the crust of a sandwich first and often times eat the edge of a cookie first as well.

I've also noticed I cut the cats' nails in the same order every time. I rotate. Do one paw. Go to the next cat. Do one paw. Go to the next cat. The order is Frost, Ember, and then Ash. I also brush them in that order though that was decided by them as it's first come and first serve. Now that I think about it, it's kind of odd I ended up doing the nails the same way I brush them when I decided the order on one and not the other.

I'd probably use the wet food in a specific order too, but I tend to not let myself think about it. Grab a can and go. Sometimes I try to remember which kind I used last so I can use the other one, but never remember.

I'm sure there are plenty of other odd things I do, but that's what sticks out the most. As it is, I think that ended up being a pretty long list... Whoops. Didn't mean to do that.