Are there any senior cats out there?

flossysmom

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes I have a black & white 13 year old. Looks very similar to your cat, who is gorgeous by the way.  My poor kitty has CRF. Kidney disease. We are both hanging in there. Enjoy each day I have with her. Her hobbies include eating cheese, hiding under my bed and knocking all objects off my night stand at 3:AM in the morning!

meck01

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My russian blue is 8 (he had all of his teeth out) and is a "more experienced" cat!

We have moved to the "more experienced" biscuits which seem to be easier to eat.

He actually looks at me funny if i say "mature" :)

catscratch

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes I have a black & white 13 year old. Looks very similar to your cat, who is gorgeous by the way.  My poor kitty has CRF. Kidney disease. We are both hanging in there. Enjoy each day I have with her. Her hobbies include eating cheese, hiding under my bed and knocking all objects off my night stand at 3:AM in the morning!
Hi flossymom.  Sorry to hear about your kitty's CRF.  My 18 year old has liver disease, but I stumbled upon a website that I highly recommend that you check out called petwellbeing.com.  There are hundreds of reviews for its major products for you to check out and their products are supplements, not medications.  My kitty has hyper thyroidism and high blood pressure and I have been able to communicate with the vets responsible for the company to make sure that what I have in mind to buy will not clash with what I am already giving my cat.  Well, I say all of that to say that my cat's liver levels are down significantly without the aid of traditional medicine.  I think that if you read through some of the reviews for the Kidney disease remedy you might be pleasantly surprised.  Let me know what you think when you get the chance.