aprox. 3 week old Vietnamese kitten --EMERGENCY__

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
He's adorable! I'm so impressed by how big and healthy he is looking now.

One of my cats humps things. He has a fluffy brown blanket he's particularly enamored with. Humping doesn't always stop when they get neutered, my cats been neutered for a few years now but it hasn't slowed him down.

Scary story about the wasps! I guess they're similar to what are called Susumebachi over here. People die from their stings every year, they're dreadful things.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

meaganandalbert

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
That's the wasp! Giant things! So far I haven't seen any of that kind around so hopefully it was a dying or resting when he found it.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Those are some BIG wasps!  Our little yellowjackets are "teenagers" compared to those big guys!  I never bother them and they never bother us. 

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Faithful little things, aren't they?  ANY queen will do, but they are attached to their inanimate objects,.  Maybe a "Stepford Wife" sort of thing?  I must ponder this.  OH...you may be able to begin SLOWLY trimming down the erm...object of his affection, just a little at a time, until it is at a more manageable size for him to drag around...just a thought.