Approximate delivery day for this mama kitty?

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Accidentally posted before I was done. First picture above is Stella's babies. Noodles is on the right. That is there 3 week old picture. They are 3 weeks now. Second picture above is the magnificent lupé. She truly is beautiful. 3rd photo is Chanel's baby Darla, with her batman symbol. And then in this post is Catalina just because. :-) I meant noodles was a failure in my part. Because I'm supposed to let them go, not keep them. Lol. I won't be seeing them again for awhile, as we have arranged with the foster to keep them until October 14th. I just can't bottle feed 4 kittens and stay up all night doing Catalina's critical care right now. By October 14th, they'll be off the bottle and much easier to care for.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
I'm sure I won't be alone in keeping that lovely photo of Catalina in my mind as I send her massive positive vibes for fighting off this infection.  I sense some loving vibes of gentle hair brushing from this photograph, Catalina's long hair looks as soft and silky as the fur of that puppy she is hugging.  

I would be a complete foster failure - I can't imagine letting any of those gorgeous cats out of my sight, and that is without any of the play, feeding, general care, and snuggles that you have with them in your home.  And there are no words for Lupe, she is indeed a gorgeous cat: all the tufty fluffiness of a Main Coone without the scary size!   She looks so sassy too, full of catitude.  

As for Darla:  that is almost spooky!   The round ginger 'logo' is almost unbelievable - it's hard to imagine her not having some wonderful super-hero powers as she grows.   

I wonder if she could get a starring role in one of the Batman movies? 
   (Now that would be a fine way to fund Polka's rescue).

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree with mservant, sorry i had to do.it in small but my idiot phone won't let me type it properly.
Any case I agree. Get little curly top done before adoption and charge it to the adoptees.
Saves so much bother in the long run.

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Everything is going great! It's a lot of work but it's also seriously fun playing with cats all day long. It seems as fast as they're adopted, more are dropped off.

We received four white kittens a week ago. The females were adopted immediately but the boys were having some attitude problems that needed tending to. They're getting much better now.

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
He is adorable! Look at the big front paws! I would take him in a heartbeat [emoji]128149[/emoji].

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Glad to hear things are going well at Polka's House.  That picture of the white kitten is stunning.  What kind of camera do you have?

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just use the camera on my iPhone. It takes really good pictures if I make sure the lighting is adequate. The boys were very aggressive. Food aggressive. Aggressive if the other one was getting attention. Territorial over litter boxes, blankets, kennels....... They're getting a lot better now.

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
What an awesome job you're doing! Every baby that goes through your house is a lucky kitten/cat that goes to their forever home heathy, socialized and ready to be the great pet they we meant to be!

Georgeous white kitty!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I just use the camera on my iPhone. It takes really good pictures if I make sure the lighting is adequate.
That's amazing!  Your i-phone takes better pictures than my actual camera.  Course my camera is fairly old now, so maybe I need an upgrade.  Or an i-phone.

Last edited:

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What an awesome job you're doing! Every baby that goes through your house is a lucky kitten/cat that goes to their forever home heathy, socialized and ready to be the great pet they we meant to be!

Georgeous white kitty!
   Very true.   

That's amazing!  Your i-phone takes better pictures than my actual camera.  Course my camera is fairly old now, so maybe I need an upgrade.  Or an i-phone.

Mine too!  
    Noe chance of an upgrade here though...   

chaoticmum86

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I just read this post from start to finish....took me about an hour lol firstly you are an inspiration not only taking in needy animals and kittens and rehoming them but also caring for a child with a disability...you have a heart of gold and I just want to say you are doing such a great job...secondly how much alike are your polka and my Molly she's due to have kittens well I really have no idea when but probably in the next couple of weeks polka and Molly look like they could be siblings lol

sweetlynn86

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Awwwww! Thank you all. I have a heartwarming post. As I had said weeks ago, Stella stopped producing milk and I had to begin bottle feeding her kittens. Well, we were lucky enough to locate a nursing cat to foster Stella's kittens because Catalina needed to be hospitalized. The lady with the nursing cat said she would keep them as long as necessary. We got them back at 6 weeks old. Stella hadn't seen her kittens in 5 weeks. She went crazy for them! She was crying as she was grooming them and then she hid them all on the same spot she gave birth to them. So of course I cried too. I couldn't believe she recognized them. It gets even sweeter though. I didn't even know this was possible. 2 days ago, I noticed the kittens were "nursing" on her. I thought it was cute that she would comfort them like that. Didn't cross my mind that she might actually be nursing them. After all, she didn't produce milk when they were born and it's been 5 weeks since she tried nursing a kitten. I woke up this morning and scooped her up, just to find that she has milk in her glands! [emoji]128563[/emoji] Since her babies were fully weaned and self sustaining, we already allowed 2 to be adopted. I guess we'll hang on to the other guys for awhile and let her be a mama. I'm keeping my curly eared noodle anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarthur2

Cat lady extraordinaire
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
They are absolutely adorable! [emoji]128149[/emoji]. Stella really did get her groove back!

Hoping Catalina is better now. How are Polka and Chanel doing?