Anyone Heard Of Prettylitter?

new kittenmom

The princess of sniffles
Young Cat
Purraise
I got an ad watching Youtube just now about PrettyLitter. A lightweight cat litter that supposedly can monitor the health of your cat by changing different colors if there is specific imbalances in your kitty's urine. As much as I want to believe it and pay 20 dollars a month I can't help but be skeptical. I can see where it could help me catch bladder and kidney infections early, yet at the same time I can see myself rushing my cat to the vet for expensive blood work because the litter turned blue or something only to get a false alarm. Anyone on this site ever tried PrettyLitter? I tried looking for a review but haven't found one yet.

A.w

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Bladder and Kidney infections aren't complicated to fix and when your cat has one, you'll know. That being said, this litter sounds prettt dang cool if it does work. Could be worth a try! Can't hurt!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

new kittenmom

The princess of sniffles
Young Cat
Purraise
Sounds like it may be legit then. I'll give it a try if I come across a little more money. I don't usually pay $20 for kitty litter. I usually buy the Tidy Cats brand for about 8 bucks so it's a bit of a financial stretch.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I haven't heard of this litter but I'm thinking it isn't the only one on the market with the color changing property, based on the pH.

himawari

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've heard of this before. My friend used it once, and it turned blueish-green I think indicating that something was wrong. So she got her cat checked out but everything was normal. She then contacted the company, and they never got back to her. Also seems like the odor control isn't good at all.