Anyone Else Had Problems With Fresh Step? Looking To Change Litter...

FeebysOwner

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I scooped the poops and the smell was still there in the litter, so I dumped it completely. What gives??
Defective bag of litter? Buy another and try again.

That's weird I scoop spookys box after she poops it lingers really bad I have to crack the window and it still smells
Fresh Step Ultra Unscented - never have a lingering odor after scooping out the waste. The only time I ever have any odor is when Feeby doesn't bother to cover up her poop. It clumps as well as any of them, but breaks apart - as they all do -when you go to scoop up a large clump. Small pieces of debris left over can be removed with a plastic spoon that you can keep, clean, and re-use.

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If you haven't I would certainly pour out the entire bag of litter and see if there is something other than litter in it. Do it into a trash bag just in case.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

TobiDaDog

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you haven't I would certainly pour out the entire bag of litter and see if there is something other than litter in it. Do it into a trash bag just in case.
I did that this morning. Nothing. No dead animals. I threw the whole thing away and bought a box of fresh step again...so far so good, but my outdoor garbage bin reeks to high heaven. I've had terrible luck with litter lately!

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
thanks I was really more curious than I should have been about this.