Anybody checking out Prime on Oct 13/14?

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am. I want to see if the price decreases on the Ninja Hot and Cold Coffee Bar. If it does, I may spring for it.

We're getting tired of the whole K-cup thing. I used the coffee grounds in our compost during the summer and we have single-stream so the rinsed K-cup goes into recycling. But trying to recycle plastics has gotten to be a real PITB. I've been reading about plastics and it's just not good.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07FDFP6MY/?tag=thecatsite

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Probably not. I looked at a preview of what they will be offering and I didn't see anything that exciting.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Is there a preview of what they're offering somewhere? My husband has prime and I want to know if any of our bigger ticket baby items are going to be discounted!

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
We're getting tired of the whole K-cup thing. I used the coffee grounds in our compost during the summer and we have single-stream so the rinsed K-cup goes into recycling. But trying to recycle plastics has gotten to be a real PITB. I've been reading about plastics and it's just not good.
Off topic, but I bought the reusable inserts for our Keurig so I don’t have to use the plastic k-cups. I bought mine at Bed Bath & Beyond years ago, but I see that Keurig has given in and is selling its own now.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Off topic, but I bought the reusable inserts for our Keurig so I don’t have to use the plastic k-cups. I bought mine at Bed Bath & Beyond years ago, but I see that Keurig has given in and is selling its own now.
I'm not positive but I am pretty sure that the Keurig I had came with one. They are more environmentally friendly than the plastic ones but they can be a pain to use. I didn't like the Keurig in general and gave it to my DD. It's packed up with her things for when she moves to her own place. The Bunn coffee maker I have makes coffee almost as fast as the Keurig but the quality is much better.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
I am. I want to see if the price decreases on the Ninja Hot and Cold Coffee Bar. If it does, I may spring for it.

I don’t have prime. I just save up my list of what I need until it is over $25 and I get the free shipping. As far as Kcups, I used reusable cups that fit a Keurig for years. That way you use whatever your favorite coffees are and then just rinse and reuse the cups. The ones I like look like these and are sold on Amazon.

663753C4-EC1B-4998-B54B-44CEFB6F082F.jpeg

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I may although I need to pay off bills before I'm sitting in the cold. But I do have Amazon Gift cards sitting there so I should be able to use those. I really just need a styrofoam cooler and some gorilla tape is all I need although I doubt those will be offered on Prime Day Ugh

bengalcatman

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Prime day is very serious for people who suffer from the BSAIDN virus

BSAIDN - Buying Stuff on Amazon I Don't Need

BSAIDN is a virus that has spread faster and affected more people than any other known illness. Both my wife and I have been infected for a few years now, and the disease is getting worse. It really got bad when I discovered Amazon's cheap and plentiful supply of small electronic components: relays, soft start modules, speed controls, voltage regulators, etc that I use in various projects. BSAIDN virus has progressed to the point where we are on a first name basis with all the Amazon delivery drivers. We suffer flareups (deliveries) about every week, occasionally two or three time a week.

We are very concerned about the October Prime, and have been discussing how we will deal with it. A 3D plastic printer is high on the list, could use a new small tablet and one of the Fire tablets seems like it might work, and the echo show 5 would be nice too :)

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is all so easy. Just push the button and it usually appears at my door the next day even if the next day is Sunday. I live in an apartment complex and I see the Amazon prime van most days, probably is every day I just don't see it every day. I am not the only one in this area who is hooked.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It is all so easy. Just push the button and it usually appears at my door the next day even if the next day is Sunday. I live in an apartment complex and I see the Amazon prime van most days, probably is every day I just don't see it every day. I am not the only one in this area who is hooked.
I see them all the time too. Their delivery service is excellent.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
I will check it out; to see if anything I could use, at a good, reasonable price—- not expensive.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll check it out, of course. I don't need anything big but there are always a lot of little things on the side and I might pick some of them up.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Almost every year my friend texts me and asks to order her a Fire stick when they are like $10 or $20. I should surprise her and ask her now if she needs another. And ask exactly how many tvs does she have? :crazy:

I might get something for the kid's or nieces and nephews for Christmas. I have one niece away at college so I'm trying to think of ideas for her. I have things I need; but I don't know if I'll get them there. Maybe if they have sheet sets with good reviews.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise

Pam, have you ever used a French press? I don't drink much coffee, but I have a small one from Amazon and
the coffee tastes really good. Mine is not fancy nor was it expensive,

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Chewy is doing a sale right now too. Which happened last year too, other retailers jumping on the sale period and hoping to make more sales. I always cross compare across another website during Prime day. Sometimes they have the seemingly great deals that are higher then elsewhere or its on an inferior version.