Any old timers lurking? Newbies welcomed to read as well- :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I wrote this last night- giving permission for anyone reading this to cross-post or email this to any cat lover they know-

Twas right before Christmas
And all through the town.
The Stray Cats and Ferals
were gathered around…

Their paws had been crossed,
throughout ALL of December
Hoping that kind-hearted folks
Daily remembered...

To Vote for the Project
called Caring About the Strays.
Because Voting, after all,
it’s the American Way.

The cats were tired and hungry,
Ready to come in from the cold.
Living for them on the streets.
It was growing quite old.

They peered out of the darkness,
saw MA emailing quick notes,
Urging Cat-Lovers to Unite
and continue to Vote!

Today is the 10th of December and soon the craziness of the Holiday will descend upon all. Before the stress meter pegs out and too much turkey is eaten and holiday wrap lies scattered about the floor- My wish is that all of you receiving this email will take a moment out of your day and show Pepsi and the world that Cats and other animals matter! 

There has been an alliance formed and so I am asking you to scatter your votes DAILY among the following projects and contact your friends to do the same. Use social networking to its fullest advantage and help all of us rise to the top-

www.refresheverything.com/caringaboutthestrays (my project)

www.refresheverything.com/maryshouse

www.refresheverything.com/itsmeowornever

Although it might take more than a moment to accomplish this mission- your one act of kindness can mean a world of difference to the animals and the people who want so much to care for them in a better world.

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Absolutely want the world to be a better place for all strays and the wonderful people who care and never tire of helping the poor unwanted kitties. I am voting for you and will pass these links on as well. This would be a gift of love and kindness if you could win this ......... for the cat's :heart3:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hissy

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
First of all, THANK YOU to all of you who have voted for this project. I really do appreciate it. But after 12 days of no movement in the standings. I am hoping for a Christmas miracle here and I will be fighting to the bitter end in the hopes that projects from honest, hardworking folk will come through.

Last edited:

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:eek:nfire:

I'm not giving up, and I believe in Christmas miracles. We're continuing to cast our votes daily, and reminding others to do the same!