anxiety relief

blueandfrodo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
we are moving on the weekend and moving is something that the cats find very stressful. we are moving just up the street so we have been moving a little bit every day, but the big move will be saturday.

i have homeopet anxiety relief and i was wondering if i can mix it into the cats' canned food. they don't drink enough water for the drops to have any effect. they don't drink much water because they only eat canned food and get most of their moisture from there.

what do you think?

stephanietx

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I would recommend a Feliway diffuser if you can find one in your area.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

blueandfrodo

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
i would love to get something like that but i don't have anywhere to get one around me. i would have to order one online and it usually takes about 2-3 weeks to get things here. we are kind of in the middle of nowhere... :S haha! i think that by the time the diffuser got here the cats would be settled in.

frodo doesn't like the packing up and taking out of stuff from the house. he usually settles into the new place fine once he realizes our (his) stuff is there. this new place is much bigger than the house we are living in now so i think that will help the cats feel better too, more room for them to have their own space, not too near the dogs.