Annoyed with litter..again

SukiSuki

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I really like the clumping litter. Is dust just the price to pay with clumping litter? I use unscented multi cat dr elseys and it is sooooo dusty. The one that says dust free is even WORSE. It really doesn't seem to bother my cat. She seems to love this litter but dang..The dust is ridiculous.

Novus888

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I really like the clumping litter. Is dust just the price to pay with clumping litter? I use unscented multi cat dr elseys and it is sooooo dusty. The one that says dust free is even WORSE. It really doesn't seem to bother my cat. She seems to love this litter but dang..The dust is ridiculous.
I use Tidy Cats Naturally Strong Unscented for the bulk of the litter, then add a thin layer of Dr. Elsey's Cat Attract clumping clay cat litter as a topper. Not noticed any dust from either, other than maybe a little when first poured from the box. I sift the litter after every use, so would notice that.

Cat McCannon

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
We’ve been using clumping grass seed kitty litter. I don’t recall the name at the moment. Minimal dust and reduced tracking. It’s bio degradable and does a good job of keeping the smell down. It lasts longer if scooped every day. Not as cheap as clay, but not as expensive as “premium” brands. For us, it’s well worth the cost.