Animal Rescue Operation In Urgent Need!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PussAndPawsRescue

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi Cassandra! I know it seems like you're failing your ferals but you're doing more for them than anyone else so keep that in mind. You've made huge personal sacrifices for their wellbeing and that's not something a lot of people would do. Please don't lose hope. I've purchased a 44 pound bag of Special Kitty to tide your guys over. It should be available for pickup today at the Walmart you listed above. The pick-up person I listed is you, Cassandra Reed, and I also gave them your email address. Give your colony some love from me and be well.
Thank you! I wish there was more I could do than write a reply to show you how much your action means to me and the kitties. A tangible wave of relief has washed over me reading your words and seeing that Walmart cat food pickup ready emaip in my inbox. I will now have enough food to feed the colonies until I get paid again on Friday. On top of the relief, you have given me a little spark of hope! I'm trying to keep from crying as I'm at work right now and that would be fun to explain! Thank you, thankthank you, thank you!

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If anyone would be more willing to help by catfood or litter directly, we could do pick up at Walmart. Any funds given to the gofundme would also go to these supplies, but as I am a stranger to most, this may set some people's minds at ease.

Info for Walmart pick-up:
Name: Cassandra Reed
Email: [email protected]
4801 W Clara Ln, Muncie, IN 47304

Suggestions to buy:
Special Kitty complete nutrition dry food 35 lb bag (about $20, we go through at least 5 per week)
Special Kitty Classic Paté Wet Cat Food Variety Pack, 13 oz, 12 count (about $9 in my area, we go through about 10 of these a week in the winter to help bulk up the outside kitties)
Purina Tidy Cats 24/7 Performance Clumping Cat Litter, 35-lb Pail (just under $14 a pail, we go through about 8 of these a week as well)

These suggestions are not to say we would not accept other varieties, these are just the best deals for your money and are given to make searching for goods easier on those who might help. If you have any direct questions, you could email me at the address given above. Thank you in advance!
Hi! Thank you for everything you do. I placed an order from Wal Mart for pickup for a 35 pound bag of dry food and 2 packs of wet food. They will email you when it's ready.

upload_2019-2-6_14-20-50.png

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

PussAndPawsRescue

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I just want to say thank you again to LavishSqualor and Kat0121. I received both of your help via cat food yesterday with no issues at Walmart and am now off work waiting and making cat rounds. It's pouring here in Indiana, but if the weather can be trusted there should be a break in the rain in a few minutes. You've both helped me keep my promise to kitties for another several days - that if I can do nothing else they will have food everday rain or shine. Thank you for your kind hearts! :yess: