Angel isn't doing well :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm so so sorry Kelly.  Sitting here sobbing for more than one reason, for you and Angel on this day - February 5 - and also for this day being my mom's birthday - I miss her terribly.  And missing my Gracie who passed almost 7 months ago.  Death really sucks.  

Anyway...Godspeed to you dear sweet Angel.  We will all be joining you eventually...one by one.  

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kelly 

So incredibly sorry.  

I'm relieved to hear you won't be alone this evening.  

Rest well sweet Angel boy 

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
It's done, leaving the vets now. Thank you all so much. My little boy is at peace now. My mom is staying g with me tonight.

He will never forget the life full of love and wonderful friendship you gave him. I'm sure that his crossing was gentle and peaceful and he was greeted with lots of love and compassion. 

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
RIP sweet Angel. Take care of yourself, Angels mommy.

margd

Chula and Paul's roommate
Veteran
Purraise
RIP dear Angel 
   Kelly, I am so utterly sorry.  You gave that darling boy so much love, my heart is breaking for you now. 

psychomama

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
RIP sweet boy. Watch over Mommy till you two meet again someday. You are now Mommy ' s true Angel.[emoji]128124[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rest in peace sweet Angel.  You and your mommy have touched the lives of many people. Angel you may be gone but you will never be forgotten you will always live on in the hearts of all the people your journey has touched and in your mommy's heart.  I am sending more hugs to your mommy.  We are all here for you and are with you in spirit.  

pushylady

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm so sorry his time has come. RIP wee Angel :rbheart: and hugs for you Kelly. :hugs: :hugs:

raerae624

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've never posted here but I've been following your thread and praying for you and your angel for weeks now, I am so sorry for your loss and want you to know you have the love support and understanding of many many people, even those you may not be aware of. RIP sweet angel and I pray that your broken heart be healed with time.

Columbine

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
:rbheart: Rest in peace Angel, you gorgeous boy :rbheart:
:angel: [emoji]128062[/emoji] :heart3: [emoji]128062[/emoji] :rbheart: [emoji]128062[/emoji] :heart3: [emoji]128062[/emoji] :angel:

:hugs: Kelly. There are no words :grphug2: :grphug: :grphug2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.