Andy And The Feral Cat Shelter

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That's okay, kittypa, we know it's the fleas you hate and not the possums. ;)

Frankly, I wasn't thrilled when one got in the house, the dog caught it and went running through the house with it. I didn't know what she had but shouted 'Drop it!' and she did half-way through the double kill swing. No blood. The possum took a bit of a nap., I put it on the front porch so I could think, but it waddled off. There are lot of really good reasons to not let the dog swing a possum in the living room. Dish detergent can take a lot of things off the walls.

kittypa

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I had a young possum get in the house somehow. I went and got a small trap so I could relocate it. It was a good thing I had that trap when a kitten came bouncing out of the engine compartment of my wife’s car at the local Jiffy Lube. It got away and hid under an oil recycling tank. I was at work so I told my wife go home and get the trap and a can of food. By the time I got off work, the guys at the Jiffy Lube had the kitten waiting for us. I guess we should all thank that little possum. :)

FF51C8A2-6094-4120-91CA-2B45875E4779.jpeg

34AA54BD-DF9A-428C-8C42-E5A17C044439.jpeg

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a precious baby.

In case anyone doesn't know, possum's poop to discourage attackers. If the dog swings the possum doing it's possum thing. Just another reason people don't hunt possums in the house with dogs.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Q2U

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I trapped one (1) of the two new kittens this evening. Since we already have kittens named "Uno," "Dossie," and "TreyTrey" I named this little fella "Quatie" (as in number "4" or "cuarto"). Here is the traumatic event, courtesy of the Feral QatTrap Cam...

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Haha, when the door closed I like how she's all "what was that!!!" and then goes right back to eating, lol. And then when she finished eating she figured it out, poor thing!

Well, hope everything goes uneventfully.

Q2U

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Sheena, Queen of the Jungle, and Grizzlor, Hairy Beast Creature From The Wild, plot their revenge...

1310-1.jpg

1310-2.jpg

Q2U

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Wait......are these two some of the new kittens you're trapping to get fixed? Do we have new cats? Or just Uno Dos Tres and Cuatro?
Sorry to have created confusion Norachan Norachan . These are the two newest kittens who have recently made their appearance. I had originally named one of them "Quatie" but have now renamed then "Sheena" and "Grizzlor."

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She looks scared. HE looks like he wants to take your face off! Be careful! Watch your back after he's released! :lol:

Q2U

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Watch your back after he's released!
Indeed! I found out how vicious those seemingly cute and precious little rascals are the hard way...

bandage3.jpg

Q2U

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
25-degree drop today down to 9-degrees presently with the forecast predicting it'll go down to 5-degrees with windchill down to -15. Brrrr.

Ol' Ohdee seems to be faring it well so far...

Shelter1.20190130_215325484.jpg