Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan Pardo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi! I hope everything is all right. airfunding website

Amy the cat Video in her own words.

In new to the forum, I´m taking the opportunity (with most regards) to spread the word about a fundraise that we are doing to help one of our cats continue her treatment.
We are living in Chile, and the medicals bills have been rising, but we are doing are best =).
I'll leave the video and the link, and if you can help, or just spread the word It will mean a lot. I will leave some of the bills too (for reliability). They are in CLP (currency).
We also created a paypal nickname for her: amythecat1.

Hope everyone has a great day.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Note that this reminder is posted in all threads asking for donations and is not directed at any specific person.

From the Mods:
To all members, a reminder that it is YOUR responsibility to check out these solicitors to the best of your ability. Ask for references, phone numbers, call around the area and find out if this is a legitimate cause or a scam. Thecatsite.com does not stand behind any solicitation of funds for any reason that appear in the forums unless explicitly authorized. Be very careful before you send any money: no matter how effective the plea is, check it out first before opening your wallet. For more information, see Pleas for Money

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Joan Pardo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Update: After all this fight Amy is doing okay, sadly today she was diagnostic with solid carcinoma, grade II. I´m heartbroken really... and haven’t told my family yet. I guess she has a fighting chance but it's hard. So now this fundraise has even more meaning for her and for me. So please, if you can share or give me tips of people or organization that may help, it will be of great use. Thank you again.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Shared on my social media. Not sure how my bank balance will look after I pay Jan bills, but if I can help then, I will.

Joan Pardo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your share and your desire to help. It helps a lot. ❣ Sent you my best.

Joan Pardo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, hope everyone is allright.

I was thinking of starting a Gofundme site, since the airfunding site apperently is not that well know. But since I’m not in the states I can’t create a gofundme page…if anyone would like to help with that, maybe creating the foundme or do you know any organizations that help with that and then transfering what we are able to raise, to me. Maybe will be of great help.!

Joan Pardo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for your donation.

Sadly the airfunding site hasn't worked so well. Maybe no that many people know it.

Days have been crazy this past weeks. I
been taking some extra jobs to help raise the money so I haven't had much time at all.
I
will try to keep pumping the airfunding or see if anyone can help me with the gofundme.

Thanks again 😁

Joan Pardo

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hello, I just wanted to stop by and share that today, July 20, 2023, our beloved Amy has passed away after battling like a fierce warrior. We are devastated and not sure how to cope. But we fought like champs.

Much love.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
I am so sorry for to hear that you lost Amy. It sounds like she was an amazing little cat who fought until the end. We always lock the threads when a cat passes, so I'll lock this one now,.

When you feel ready it might help to post a tribute to Amy in our Crossing the Bridge forum.

Rest in peace Amy, you will be missed

Status
Not open for further replies.