Amino acid supplements for cat

THE KASPER

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Why are there very scare amino acid supplements for cat? There's very little brands that sells only amino acid supplements. But in UAE there's only 1 brand that i can see in vets and pharmacy. And i dont know if that company is good or what.

There are some vitamin supplements that contain amino acid but it's only 1 or 2, like Arginine and Taurine but it's tiny amount.

Some cat won't eat chicken or other meat which contain abundance of amino acid. So we're stuck to feeding our babies with grain infested food 😒

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What amino acid are you looking for?
I used to buy Taurine online. It was 100% Taurine that I would add to the canned food for my cats.
We had the doubt that one of my cats had a Taurine deficiency, so I started adding it to their food.
I used to buy it from Zooplus.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

THE KASPER

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Any but it must be reliable and safe without any harmful ingredients. Is this Taurine supplement (look photo) okay? It don't have any weird ingredients. I can adjust the portion

Attachments

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It seems good to me. It comes in capsules, I wonder if the capsules can be opened and use the content.
The one I used to buy was in powder with a measuring spoon included.

Amino acids are a large group of organic molecules, and one of these is Taurine.
You said you are looking for any amino acid, or you're specifically looking for Taurine?