All Cats Day Nov 3rd

wa2ise

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
In the Cat holic Church we have All Saints Day Nov1st for cannonized saints, All Souls Day for the rest of the dead, so we should do an All Cats Day on Nov 3rd where we remember all out rainbow bridge cats. Dog lovers could have an All Dogs Day as well.

My rainbow bridge cats:
Silky
Cricket
Shamrock
Cinnamon

and other cats I've met:
Mitsey (my grandma's cat)
Ginger (friend's cat)

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree, what a lovely idea! Thank you, and may you be blessed for remembering them in this way!

My Rainbow Bridge cats are:

Miss Muffet,
Baby Bear
Chrissy
Burt

The others I have cared for and loved:

Jerry
Little Burt
Old Timey
Hobo
Mouse
Tortie
Alice
Blondie
The countless others who died so tragically on the road and from disease. The babies who were never born, the little ones who were taken much too soon. They are all laid to rest and remembered, they are all in my heart and prayed for.

May the good Lord bless and keep you all, until we meet again!

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
This is a nice idea. Sadly I have so many to mourn.

Mommy Cat's Kittens, Mu's brothers and sisters, who all died before they were a few weeks old.

Mu's first litter of kittens, born to a mother too young to know how to care for them.

Eddie.
Zebedee.
Kuro Chan.
Harvey.
Angel.
George.
Noah.
Hissy Fit.
Peach.
Hige san.
Grandma Fu.
Peanut.
Two Penny Bit.
Amy.
Kevin.
Robin.
Bear.
Kumori.
William.
Spike.
Gin Kun.

All those other feral cats that died before I was able to name them, let alone save them. I'm sorry we have made your world such a dangerous, hostile place.

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This makes me cry, thinking about them:
Kitter
Mally (Marshmallow)
Caramel
Butterscotch
Oreo
Tiger
Playful
Princess
Jen-Jen

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
Great idea!

Childhood cats:

Blackjack
Buffy

Deb & mine:

Smoke (the little stray who started this whole cat thing years ago!)
Sassy
Serenity
Simon
Sebastian
Skipper

Outside cats we cared for that we named:

Shadow
Sydney
Sylvester

And the countless strays we crossed paths with and fed and sheltered, wherever they are and whatever happened to them over the years.

Gone but not forgotten, in our hearts and memories forever....:angel: :rbheart:

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My special lovely angels are all named in my signature.
Along with them I would like to remember the feral cat at the feline colony that I take care of daily, so many have died in the last 13 years. I feel a bit of shame not remembering them all.
Even though they didn't bond with me too much or they didn't let me cuddle or touch them, I will always remember them with a tear.
Of the many, many, feral cats of the colony who died, four of them are with me here at home, three rest in their little urns, one is buried in the lawn.
RIP my beloved kitties, you know I loved you, I know you loved me.

les26

Sylvester's daddy
Top Cat
Purraise
les26 les26 , I have noticed that all your last cats have names starting with S.
Is the a reason, if you don't mind me asking?
LOL, no of course I don't mind, you are observant to have noticed! I guess it started with Smoke the little black/grey/white stray who showed up when I was working with firewood many years ago, and when we adopted a playmate for her from the Humane Society she was already named Sassy, then when Smoke passed we knew Sassy needed a playmate and the one we adopted from a local shelter was already named Serenity which I think is a beautiful name by the way, so we just kind of figured that we had to carry on the "S" tradition and have done so, all the way up to the latest addition Sylvester, my little Angel boy you see pictured!!!

Antonio65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Please forgive my OT in the thread, but I would like to sincerely apologize with you all for the too many typos in my last two posts. I usually read my posts twice before clicking "post reply". Clearly either I didn't do it this time or I was blind. I'm sorry!
End of OT.