After Neutering

kass2y5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Hi, my kitty was recently got neutered. Approximately like 2 days ago. I read all the recommendations the doctor and sites told me but still couldn't prevent everything. Nothing bad has happened which I very happy but still I have a lot of fears.
As soon we got home he was already very energetic and probably confused from the anesthesia. He was already walking a lot and doing small jumps. The cone they gave me was pretty small so I bought some online the same night.
He is an expert of taking them off.
He doesn't use the paper litter and
IMG_20221012_202845761.jpg
IMG_20221012_202841571.jpg
ate some big pieces. He used his regular litter and already lick himself.
I cover his tree houses and tall furnitures but he already jump on then.
I tried to put him back on his carried but he was too restless and he looked like he was going to hurt himself.
Sorry for the ranting, any advice for energetic kitty ( he is about to be one year old) he sleeps most of the day and wakes up a lot in middle of the night.

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Hi
Do you have a smaller room you could try putting him into? I'm not sure how to help regarding the litter .. ..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kass2y5

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I try to keep him inside my room ( I already live on medium size attic) but he started to scratch the door and try pass under underneath the small space ( i blocked too but he moved it) My bedroom door never is closed so he is really not used to see it close. My cat acts like nothing has change and everything is okay and I am praying that everything is okay too. He is currently sleeping