Advice with my kitty .... newbie here; waiting for babies

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tinkz89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Morning :) thought I would give a little update, the weight gains for the last 24 hours are ....

Pink +9
Tiny +9
Black +11
Brown +8

🙏🙏🙏

There new total weights are

Pink 111g
Tiny 72g
Black 87g
Brown 97g

Tinkz89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

Attachments

Tinkz89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Today's weights...

Pink is 139g
Tiny is 96g
Black is 104g
Brown is 123g

In last 24 hours, mama cat hasn't really fed them so I've been doing all the feeds here is the weight gains in 24 hours 🙂

In 24 hours ..

Pink up 17g
Titch up 16g
Black up 12g
Brown up 19g

Cant believe how proud I am of those little kitties ❤

Tinkz89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
What’s going on with mama cat? Is she not producing milk? Does she at least let them suckle?
At first she was really good with them but now she would prefer not to be with them, she is not nasty or anything towards any of the kitties, but if I leave her she wont go back into the cage with them if that makes sense? She would rather sit with me or go lay on the sofa. she allows them to feed but again only if I am sat with her and latch them on... she does do there care and cleaning etc for them but that is about it :(

Lilpeanut

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Seriously the ups and downs throughout this post had me biting my nails..... i thought i was anxious yesterday about my furbaby being, now im a nervous wreck at the thought of this delivery 😶😥

Tinkz89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Seriously the ups and downs throughout this post had me biting my nails..... i thought i was anxious yesterday about my furbaby being, now im a nervous wreck at the thought of this delivery 😶😥
Aww dont be scared, all deliveries are different! I wasnt expecting any of this but surprisingly I've coped and I've done it :) you could too if you really had to xx

Tinkz89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Just continue encouraging her to feed. You are apparently doing most of the work, but they need mama too. At least mom’s not sick.
Mammas not sick at all, shes eating and drinking well doesnt appear to be in pain and her scar is healing very nicely.
I'm doing most of it but I'm getting her to let them latch as much as possible! We have there new set up this evening so plenty of space for them all xx

Attachments

Tinkz89

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Havent updated in a while been so busy! But wanted to let you know the kittens are 2 weeks old tommorow and are doing amazing....
There weights are now ..

Pink 244g
Tiny 177g (the tiny 49g baby)
Black 184g
Brown 212g

I'm so happy with them all didnt think we would get this far with them!!

Attachments