Adventures In Catsitting

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
S literally has the best expressions. She's missing one of her canines and I think that affects her mouth to give her this "I'm over this craziness" look. I figured out how to make the file size smaller - but here's from the last time I cat sit back in October when Lelia was only 6 months. My bf thought his cat's reaction was hilarious.

View media item 420735

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lari Lari , I am really having quite a laugh at sweet Lelia, and of course, adorable S. Lelia is employing quite a bit of strategy and seems quite enthused at this game, very important to her and S is just quietly observing! Like S is saying, that's ok. You can roll the ball, no problem. :)

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah R raysmyheart , Lelia really loves to play. She doesn't do it on her own as much as she used to, but she still expects at least two playtimes from me a day. Unfortunately, it tends to rile S up - I try to include her, but she only wants to bat the toy from her back a few moments and when Lelia gets excited, she's more likely to start swatting at her or chase her.

They're also way too obsessed with each other's litterbox habits. One can't seem to just go without the other one having to watch. Cats are weird.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday was so relaxing. Lots of sleeping, no hissing and very little swatting.

Tonight the bf should be back if his flight isn't cancelled. Just when they apparently have reached a state of acceptance of the other's presence.

I think S misses my bf though and will be happy to go home.

I'll try to get one more cute picture of them today if they cooperate.

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No more cute pictures, alas. The girls did not want to cooperate. S was soooo happy to see my bf, though. She ran right to him when he came in the door. It was so cute.

And thus ends the catsitting saga. Thanks for reading!

aliceneko

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you had fun! I loved seeing your photos. When I went on holiday to Spain last August we got friendly with the owners of our apartment and they let us cat sit their adorable five week old kitten, Filipa, when they went out for a meal one evening. It was so much fun, and just a delight to look after her the little kitten converted me into a cat lady and eventually made me get two of my own.