Adopting this stray kitty, what breed he resembles?

dayse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Well this little one came to my backyard, and after many days fighting with my landlady to at least let me feed him, I finally got to keep him :) But now I want to know what is his possible mix, so I can care for him better( some breeds are more playful, some are more calm) and adjust things to his needs. He have this beautiful eyes with some black "eye liner" that almost resembles the "makeup" of the ancient Egyptians, so I named him King

Tutankhamen  or King Tuk for short.

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
With out papers he is a DSH or domestic short hair, color - brown tabby. I do love his eyes too! I don't know if there is a certain breed that has that eyeliner effect, very nice!

bearbearkitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
He's so cute! Keep him! We had a baby like that. Unfortunately he had a heart problem and died one thanksgiving morning. We had him for a year. His name was Bruno.....I still miss him!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dayse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm sorry to hear that!!! You dont know the fights I endure to keep him...but in the end I won! He is staying here!!! I'm so happy!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dayse

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

With out papers he is a DSH or domestic short hair, color - brown tabby. I do love his eyes too! I don't know if there is a certain breed that has that eyeliner effect, very nice!
Thanks so much that was super helpful. I thought perhaps he has some Egyptian Mau on him, because of the eyes, also his personality, he is extremely loving with other animals and people, he have a very soft meowing, that he only uses when he is unhappy.