A Simese Snow Tiger / Tabby Mix?

shadyferret

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Blue appears to be part Simese Snow Tiger, aka a Seal Lynx Point Applehead Simese with 2 extra strips around his neck. I have no idea what else he is. Since the tabby seems rather diluated, I'm thinking he's not half/half. He has a lot of similarities with a Silver Egyptian Mau, some pretty dead on. He has crystal blue eyes, a Color Point trait and not an Egyptian Mau trait (that I'm aware of).

Photos of his fur:

Photo of his size, relative to a 36" (~1 meter) cabinet:

Simese Snow Tigers are tall and strong, and he is very strong. His torso length is tall over 2 feet, maybe 2.5 feet (~0.85 meters). I can tell you he pulled a bag off my kitchen counter with his teeth while standing. I don't know enough about the Egyptian Mau. I know tabby is a dominant gene, so he is likely less than 50% tabby. His feet, tail, and face are Seal Lynx Point. Also, he has a nearly pure white belly with thin pale brown lines that don't reach across, and his under coat is white where his top coat isn't.

Any guesses? :)

northernglow

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Any guesses? :)
I didn't understand half of the text, but the cat in the pictures seems to be a seal lynx point domestic shorthair. (Or if in Europe, a seal tabby point dsh). No silver, or any breed that I could recognize in there.

Last edited:

missymotus

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
No such thing as a Siamese Snow Tiger

He is as NG said, just a domestic - a seal tabby point