"A Recipe for Kitten Love" Video

jlc20m

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hello,

I would like to share the following video of a beautiful cat family, i.e., mom with her five addorable kittens. It is produced by VOKRA (Vancouver Orphan Kitten Rescue Association). I came across it as I was looking at their website. Please know I have no affiliation with this association and I'm not asking for donations of any kind. I just wish to share a beautiful video of beautiful cat beings (big and small). As I actively grieve the loss of my baby Bella, watching this video made my heart smile and I was able to cry happy tears for the first time in five weeks. It's a gift! Thank you for your indulgence...
 ​
jlc20m

P.S. The kittens in the video are Norm, Violet, Jack, Rita, and Betty. Mom is Maggie.

​

Last edited by a moderator:

korvia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh man I watched this one and that led to the foster kitten vlogs, I sat there for a good hour watching kittens, thanks for posting this video.

mservant

The Mouse servant
Veteran
Purraise
What a beautiful movie.  These kittens are so cute, and how lucky they are to have a good mom who is feeding and taking care of them. I hope the centre has helped them all to find furever homes.   Heart warming, but sad that mom didn't have a safe furever home to bring her kittens in to when they were born.   Thank you to everyone who rescues mother and baby cats and helps to keep them safe.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jlc20m

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
What a beautiful movie.  These kittens are so cute, and how lucky they are to have a good mom who is feeding and taking care of them. I hope the centre has helped them all to find furever homes. Heart warming, but sad that mom didn't have a safe furever home to bring her kittens in to when they were born. Thank you to everyone who rescues mother and baby cats and helps to keep them safe.
Yes, you're right. VOKRA is a no-kill cat rescue organization. All kittens and adults are in foster homes when they wait for adoption as they don't run a "shelter" per se. I'm guessing Maggie was trapped while pregnant or found and placed in foster. Just a guess. I've read lately of horror stories of cats and kittens abandoned in apartments, in crates in dumpsters, etc. It just breaks your heart. These six cuties are the lucky ones. Thank you for your reply!!!

Jlc20m :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

jlc20m

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh man I watched this one and that led to the foster kitten vlogs, I sat there for a good hour watching kittens, thanks for posting this video.
This has happened to me as well :). I'mglad you enjoyed the video. I personally love it so much that I kept a copy of it. Nothing can touch the heart like a beautiful kitten imho.

jlc20m

Last edited: