A newbie with a confession

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

dancemuse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Chesty is hard to photograph, because his coat (like Eva's) just absorbs all the light! But, he's a handsome, big boy, and I'll post the best photos I could snap thus far.

First, his close-up:

To show his size (12.2 lbs!) and his penchant for "exploring," here is Chesty emerging from behind the bf's monitor:

And finally, posed on the rug:

I've realized that it's not just that he looks like Eva (he does, though I've begun to notice the subtle differences), it's that he moves like her--the way he picks up his paws as he walks, plus the way his shoulders move, are all like her. They're my mini-pumas.

mistys mum

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
welcome to TCS Carla, How lovley that you have fallen for cats and so great for your 3 new cats to have been found by you. Hope that you enjoy TCS as much as I do.

eva-loves-cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Awww the photo's are so cute, You are so lucky. I can't rememeber whether I have welcomed you or not yet so a big hello from me and my babies eviecat, molly and huggy.

Thanks for sharing the photo's and telling us about your gorgeous cats as we love hearing all about it.

Hope to see you around again soon

Eva :-)

jalapeno

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Hi Carla, I'm like you too! I was totally a dog person until June of last year, when I had to rescue a less than 1 week beautiful calico kitty (Pikachu, RIP) and that turned my life around. I used to not care much about cats, but after Pika's passing away, I began to have a spot for cats, kittens in particular, that my cat family bloomed from 0 to 12! I love cats, I think they're WAAAYYYY BETTER than dogs. It's just that people misunderstand them most of the time! Thinking they're smelly and whatnot! But I think it's a joy to have cats in our lives - they make really great friends.

Oh well, I said too much! Have a great stay here at TCS! We welcome you & your family!