A Home Found But A Ride Needed: Ga To Nc

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And now for a really tough thing for me to do (and I am only asking because my budget got hit with unexpected medical trips) ....I found transportation for the 2 kitties & 1 AMAZING angel (a fellow TCSer) is handling the northern leg BUT there have been no donations for fuel costs. So I have funded the southern leg & if anyone wants to contribute, they can send it to my PayPal at paypal.me/susano1989 - nothing is "too small" !. You can PM for more information on me as well as ask about the campaign, so that you know that this is legit.
And another HUGE favor - there are 2 moms with babies who are on the euth list & if they are to be saved, need pulling a.s.a.p. So if you know any rescues who could link up with the GA I-75 or I-285 transport route, please ask them for me (you can PM me to ensure confidentiality) My adult disabled child is having medical problems so I am quite scattered lately with no quick relief soon or else I would be more proactive myself. :dizzy:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UPDATE: Although a fellow TCS member volunteered to do the SC/NC drive, the GA connection fell through and adopted out the kitties locally, which was heartbreaking for the adopter. The good news is that the adopter did find 2 older kittens to adopt from locally in NC.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
UPDATE: Although a fellow TCS member volunteered to do the SC/NC drive, the GA connection fell through and adopted out the kitties locally, which was heartbreaking for the adopter. The good news is that the adopter did find 2 older kittens to adopt from locally in NC.
May they ALL have loving, safe, comfortable permanent homes and families/people who will love them loyally always.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes - I was thinking the same thing! 4 kitties get homes :) I can't get any updates from the GA side of things but am happy to report that the NC placement is a match made in Heaven :heartshape::clap2::happycat::lovecat3::petcat:
I sure can't find anything but PAWSitive about that outcome. Hope the other placement turns out to be wonderful as well. That's what it's all about.