A Dlh Or Possibly Something Else?

BrittWalker717

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I got this kitten from a woman who happened to have a pregnant hungry cat show up at her door. Therefore, no clue what the dad looks like. Coloring was different on the mom but still long hair. He is about 4 months old and I'm curious about how big he will get and if he will continue growing long fur!

Attachments

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

BrittWalker717

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is exactly what I had hoped for! I originally wanted a purebred Maine Coon, but being a newlywed couldn't break the bank like that. I hoped my kitten had it mixed in him, and the vet said it was possible but I wanted to get more opinions! Thank you!

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know much about identifying breeds, but I have done some research on cats as mine are large and I was curious about their possible background. I also think there could be maine coon in your cat because of the large paws, the prominent upright ears, the bushy tail and the shape of the muzzle (mouth, chin and face.)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I dont know much about identifying breeds, but I have done some research on cats as mine are large and I was curious about their possible background. I also think there could be maine coon in your cat because of the large paws, the prominent upright ears, the bushy tail and the shape of the muzzle (mouth, chin and face.)
Purr-fect Purr-fect - I honestly think that @sophaloaf420 might be right in her comment on the Big Breeds thread - Greg and Arnold do, indeed, look like Nebelungs.