8 Month Old Cat Gum Is Swollen And Enlarged

J_M12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
noticed what seemed to be a swollen gum that was inflamed in the back of my cats mouth near the gum. She's still eating, lots of energy, no drooling or any other unusual symptoms but it does seem red and inflamed but she does not seem in pain. Any suggestions of what i could be? I will be booking an appointment with the vet for this week or next week, hoping it's nothing too serious..

Here are the photos i took

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Veteran
Purraise
Hi!
I don't know for sure, but I think the sooner you can get your baby in, the better.
Let us know what they say :)

Spka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My
noticed what seemed to be a swollen gum that was inflamed in the back of my cats mouth near the gum. She's still eating, lots of energy, no drooling or any other unusual symptoms but it does seem red and inflamed but she does not seem in pain. Any suggestions of what i could be? I will be booking an appointment with the vet for this week or next week, hoping it's nothing too serious..

Here are the photos i took

Maybe a gum infection? She maybe ate something hard that hurt her gum and it got infected. It's probably nothing that serious but it's better to take her to the vet for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

J_M12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi!
I don't know for sure, but I think the sooner you can get your baby in, the better.
Let us know what they say :)
Vet said to monitor it and see if anything changes until i bring her back in a couple weeks for more shots

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

J_M12

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
My

Maybe a gum infection? She maybe ate something hard that hurt her gum and it got infected. It's probably nothing that serious but it's better to take her to the vet for sure.
Might be. I did notice on one side of her mouth theres more teeth growing in then on the side with the growth. Side with the growth there's only two, other side there looks to be three (with one coming in)