4 Day Old Runt Kitten Not Looking Too Good. Help Please?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Blckkatlover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Some times it seems we aren't meant to win. But in 'loosing' we may really be winning. There is no way to know what congenital problems little Chibi was carrying. This may well have been the easiest and kindest way for him to make the transformation. While waiting for his time, you did everything you could to make him comfortable. Love is never wasted, surrounding Chibi with your love eased his short life and his passing. That same love for him, brought comfort to his mother and will continue to do so. Playing now with his little siblings who never took a breath, he watches you and his mother and the ones left with you. This little family will stay with you now and forever.
Thank you so so much for this. I cried again while reading it because it really touched my heart. I hope little Chibi knows I tried

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Mom and the remaining 2 babies are doing well. I don't have a scale but I pick them up once or twice a day and they seem to be getting chubbier, their fur is really soft and fluffy and their bellies are perfectly plump lol. Mom seems a bit depressed but she can't really pout for long because the little ones are definitely keeping her distracted. And yes I do have plans to get her, along with her kitties spayed and neutered as soon as possible. I have been looking at a few places but I'd still appreciate some recommendations. I'm in St.Louis Missouri
Spay & Neuter Services | Carol House Quick Fix Pet Clinic This option is $64, and also has specials and income-based adjustments.

Spay/Neuter Program | BARC St. Louis

Humane Society of Missouri - Any dog or cat spayed or neutered for $29.95. Watch for other "Added Costs" By appointment only. You must call and ask for the SNIP Program, or you will be directed to the Humane Society's regular market rate spay/neuter program. The SNIP Program will not be advertised over the telephone; you must request it by name. 1201 Macklind Ave., St. Louis, MO 63110. 314-802-5700. URL: http://www.hsmo.org

Can you keep mom inside and 100% away from intact males until the spay? You should make the appointment for two months from now. Kittens should stay with mom until they are 10-12 weeks at least, and can be fixed as soon as they hit two pounds.