2022 Feline Birthday / Gotcha Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

allmykitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Somehow, I missed this thread before. So anyway: February 9, 2016--middle son (then a high school senior) came home from work and told me there was a cat in the front yard who was crying pitifully and he thought it was so cold that "it must be illegal" for a cat to be outside. Since, at that time, I had four adopted kitties, I couldn't just bring this one inside, so we got her into my garage.

She was desperately thin, and when I gave her food and water, she scarfed the food while I made her a litterbox, and then she had bioweapon-grade diarrhea. So the next day, I called the vet and got her in. She was on a special diet for a few days (to calm her gut from whatever she'd gotten into) ... $200 later, I had a healthy cat. Vet had looked at her teeth and estimated her age at 10-12 months (so my "older kitten or young cat" was right on the money). Brought her into the house after she was healthy and started the introductions to the other four.

Cosette -- because I knew that little waif of a cat was going to become a lovely lady cat (with a side of tortitude).

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 6th Gotcha Day to Cosette! :bday::celebrate::party3: I just love her name and it fits her well.:heartshape:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 2nd Gotcha Day, Sassy, and many, many more! :bday::jump: I bet Sassy loved the special tuna treat. :yummy:

Status
Not open for further replies.