2022 Feline Birthday / Gotcha Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So once again real life complicates my time on this site...

It's that time of the year again: Pantera had her birthday this last weekend. Four years!! To celebrate, we organized a barbeque. While we weren't able to give her what she really likes- turkey, duck, and the like- Pantera ate a good amount of chicken, pork filet, and lots of beef. Needless to say, she definitely enjoyed the day. Of course Pimenta also had a very good time :blackcat2:🥩🍗🍖

Happy Fourth Birthday Pantera :bday::bday:

1649329090799.png

PANTERA!
Sorry I'm so late!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 5th Birthday to Lelia and many more happy celebrations! :bday::celebrate::banana1::party3:

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Today is Jack and Mimi’s birthday. I can’t believe they are 11. I remember the day they were born. It was a VERY long day as their mother would not let me leave her. Here are a few of my favorite photos. The first 2 are as adults . The golden is Jack, silver is Mimi. The next are kitten photos.

Attachments

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Happy 11th Birthday to two absolutely adorable Persians, Jack and Mimi. :hearthrob: :bday::celebrate: :redheartpump:

gilmargl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's now exactly 9 years since little, pregnant Katy was brought to me in a trap directly from a feral colony which was in the final stages of being TNR'd. Katy had been seen during the winter months but she'd been bullied by the other cats and it wasn't until she was pregnant and half starved that she finally found herself in the trap. She's had more downs than ups in her short life, but she's a survivor. Her babies died, she had to have most of her teeth extracted and then, about three years ago, she got hit by a car. I tried to take a birthday/gotcha day photo but only managed this, which is barely acceptable, but will have to do.

1650916054047.jpeg

She is very shy but, once she feels secure, she's a friendly little cat who can't wait to get back on the bed with me - at any time of the day. She prefers to eat there too, but I think that stems from her 8 weeks of convalescence after the car accident, when she was coaxed back to life on my bed - though she refused to use a litter box in the bedroom preferring to limp up and down the stairs to the 6 boxes in the cellar. (She is no longer allowed outside - the foster cat who tempted her out in the first place has found a new home).

Happy Ninth Gotcha Day, little Katy Girl! I'm so glad we got and kept you! xxxxxxxxx

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
A very Happy 9th Gotcha Day to Katy Girl. :celebrate::woohoo:I hope you have many more joyous birthday celebrations.:party3:

Status
Not open for further replies.