2021 FELINE BIRTHDAY THREAD

posiepurrs

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday would have been my sweet Boos 15th birthday, pictured in the 3 photos below. We lost him to CRF almost 2 years ago. Boo was my first grand champion, but most importantly was one of the sweetest, most laid back cats I have ever seen. Two things he adored were vanilla ice cream and chicken. If he was upstairs and you opened the freezer to get the ice cream out by the time you turned around, he was sitting right behind you staring at you with those beautiful green eyes. He was never a yowler. He would sweet talk the girls by chirping at them when he was courting them. He was a treasure both at home and to show. I miss my Boo. Happy belated rainbow bridge birthday to GC RDreams Golden Bamboo of Posiepurrs.

Attachments

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy birthday at the bridge, Boo. :angel3:
Hugs to your human who loved you, and misses you. 🤗

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, Happy Bridge Birthday, Boo!

KittyJ

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yesterday would have been my sweet Boos 15th birthday, pictured in the 3 photos below. We lost him to CRF almost 2 years ago. Boo was my first grand champion, but most importantly was one of the sweetest, most laid back cats I have ever seen. Two things he adored were vanilla ice cream and chicken. If he was upstairs and you opened the freezer to get the ice cream out by the time you turned around, he was sitting right behind you staring at you with those beautiful green eyes. He was never a yowler. He would sweet talk the girls by chirping at them when he was courting them. He was a treasure both at home and to show. I miss my Boo. Happy belated rainbow bridge birthday to GC RDreams Golden Bamboo of Posiepurrs.
Happy Birthday, Boo! I'm so sorry. He was adorable!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have so much catching up to do since June into July was a busy time for me so a much belated but Very Happy Birthday to -

posiepurrs posiepurrs Savannah Rose - 18 years young, Camie & Foxy - 9 years for two precious sisters, Sunny - 6 years old and handsome, sweet Boo who is celebrating #15 from the rainbow bridge. A Happy Birthday to all. :celebrate::bday:

BellaGooch BellaGooch The happiest of Gotcha Days to Pants, Eden & Willow on their one year special day with you! :woo: :woohoo:

V verna davies A delightful Happy 6th Birthday to gorgeous Kiwi. :jive::party2::party3:

billchamb billchamb A special 20th birthday to Sassy aka Fuzznut. :banana1::banana2:

engine4154 engine4154 Happy 3rd Gotcha Day to Friday and many, many more! :dunce::party:

gilmargl gilmargl A special 14th Gotcha Day to a lucky gal, Mogi, (Blacky). :dancingblackcat: :celebrate:

N NY cat man A Happy & Healthy 9th year Gotcha Day to Miss Prancer! :bday::dance:

I think I'm all caught up now - a Very Happy Birthday/Gotcha Day to all, may you have many more special celebrations. :heartshape:

amethyst

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Gremlin, Brownie, Rogue, Draco, and Marble are all 2 years old today. I can't believe it's been almost 2 years since my husband found them in a shipping container at work and brought them home. The original idea was to just fed and care for them until they were old enough to adopt out, but we couldn't let them go.

20210819_102112_capture.jpg 20210819_102148.jpg 20210819_102345.jpg 20210819_102506_capture.jpg 20210819_103206.jpg

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Happy Birthday to Gremlin, Brownie, Rogue, Draco, and Marble!

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Happy 2nd Birthday Gremlin, Brownie, Rogue, Draco, and Marble.
:jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::bday::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive::jive:

Thanks to you and your husband for rescuing them and giving them a furever home. :redheartpump:

katocats

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I brought Lelia home four years ago today! She's gone from being super skittish, to really having come out of her shell (which seemed to correspond with me getting pregnant!). She'll never be the cat to greet you at the door, but after a couple hours yesterday, she came out while my parents were visiting headbutted my dad. For her, that's astounding.

Happy Gotcha Day, gorgeous girl. Here's a picture to show you off.
0826211530c.jpg