2017 Christmas Card Exchange!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Are you interested in sending and receiving printed Christmas cards this year? Opening cards from around the world can be so much fun and it's interesting to see all the cards!

To make the event fun for everybody, there are some rules that we must follow:
  • The 2017 Christmas Card Exchange is open to those members who have joined prior to October 30, 2017
  • You must have at least 60 posts by Monday, November 27 (which is when the card list will be PMed).
  • Your posts must be meaningful to count. Please don't post drivel just to get your post count up. Very short or one-word posts, or meaningless posts, will not be counted towards the the 60 posts. (And it's always nice to get to know you a little better through your posts.
    )
  • We will exchange snail-mail cards only; e-cards are not allowed for this event. Please note that you are expected to send a Christmas card to everybody on the list. Be aware that postage to other countries can be expensive.
  • There are no exceptions
If you celebrate something other than Christmas, but would like to participate, you are very welcome to do so.

Thanks for your interest! Please PM me, if you'd like to be included. We will need your board name, your real name and mailing address, and any other information (your cats' names, for example) you'd like to share. Please put "TCS 2017 Christmas Card List" for the subject of your PM.

Last edited by a moderator:

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
miagi's_mommy miagi's_mommy , I would love to do this!! I missed it last year and am glad to see it here this year! I have a question, to PM is it the same as "Start A Conversation"? to give the requested information? I would love to send and receive the cards from other members!:)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
miagi's_mommy miagi's_mommy , I would love to do this!! I missed it last year and am glad to see it here this year! I have a question, to PM is it the same as "Start A Conversation"? to give the requested information? I would love to send and receive the cards from other members!:)
Yes :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bumping this up!

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
I have participated in TCS Christmas card exchange for the past two years. It is so nice to receive cards from other members ,who many of us have come to think of as true friends. It is usually organized by Winchester (Pam) , who always participated as well. Not many members join in , though. It usually only consists of a handful of people , which is a little sad. I will most likely participate again this year , as I do enjoy being a part of it. It is fun , so I do encourage other members to join along. Believe me , you will be happy you did!