2017 Christmas Card Exchange!

Loving Mickey

Mickey , my heart and soul Angel kitty
Top Cat
Purraise
miagi's_mommy miagi's_mommy I would love to participate in this year's Christmas card exchange. I just sent you my information in a PM , now called start a conversation. Not sure if I sent it correctly. Please let me know if you received my PM. Thanks so much !

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
miagi's_mommy miagi's_mommy I would love to participate in this year's Christmas card exchange. I just sent you my information in a PM , now called start a conversation. Not sure if I sent it correctly. Please let me know if you received my PM. Thanks so much !
I got it and replied! :) I will be sending out the list sometime Monday morning/early afternoon Mountain Standard Time. It’s 10:06 PM right now to give you an idea. ;)

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The lists will be sent out tonight! Sorry for the inconvenience. if you still want to join you have until 8 pm Mountain standard time tonight. It’s 2:06 pm right now, I just have plans and have to leave soon.

Last edited:

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just sent the lists out! If you signed up and didn't get the list; let me know! :)

raysmyheart

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I just got my list, thank you! Speedy is getting her paws in shape for putting on the stamps and sealing the envelopes! Only kidding!:lol:

Anyway, if anyone got their list, I forgot to mention that my one cat is named Speedy. It's just me and her.:catrub:

Freedom

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
ALL of my cards were mailed out today, hooray!

And I believe I have received some from this group already, as well. Wow some of you are really quick! Thank you very much.