2013 Secret Santa received thread!

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, I accidental joined the Dark Side! Part of my SS gift came in the mail last night, and I thought it was something else I had ordered online, so I opened it. (It was a little pack of batteries my SS ordered separate from the gift that was mailed.)

Does this make me a Dark Sider now lol? No worries, when the rest arrives, I will be firmly on the Light Side! :D

Oh dear; I'm sorry, but that does make you a dark sider.  You better just come on over now.  :nod:   Aren't you at all curious what could require BATTERIES!?!  I suppose we could start guessing.  Hmmm...  What kind/size were they?  Oooo!  Maybe it's one of those light up sweaters like Kimmie Gibbler wore on Full House!  That would make for a fantastic ugly sweater party.  You better open it just in case you get invited to one and that's what it is! :nod:
Driving the Dark Siders crazy is half the fun of being a Light Sider though! :D ...It's even more fun than an overly-bedazzled, gloriously tacky Christmas sweater...which if I opened on Christmas, would coincide perfectly with our belated Christmas plans with our friends lol!

Happily sitting under the tree! :D

Last edited:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Why can't you lot wait till Christmas to open your pressies
Much more exciting. If my sister has been before my birthday and goes home she gives me the birthday card which I don't open till my birthday. Aren't I good!
:clap2:

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We can't even critique the wrapping job!!  Don't you think they would be happier showing off their Christmas wrappings?  Your hiding their light under a bushel! Delaying their purpose for being!  What a short; sad life that Christmas paper is leading.

Last edited:

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We can't even critique the wrapping job!!  Don't you think they would be happier showing off their Christmas wrappings?  Your hiding their light under a bushel! Delaying their purpose for being!  What a short; sad life that Christmas paper is leading.
LOL, l agree with Mooch - unleash the potential!!

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
nurseangel - yayi
Pollýanna - Sivyaleah
parsleysage - GoldyCat
Andrya -   ??
Natalie_ca - Andrya
cheylink - Nebula

StarryEyedTiGeR - ??

Sivyaleah - cheylink

She posted her pics

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
nurseangel - yayi
Pollýanna - Sivyaleah
parsleysage - GoldyCat
Andrya -   ??
Natalie_ca - Andrya
cheylink - Nebula

StarryEyedTiGeR - ??

Sivyaleah - cheylink

calico2222 -

By my count we should have 6 more packages arriving any day now!  Am I missing anyone else?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
  So I was trying to hold out till Christmas day to open package, but that didn't work out so well
We did a pour out, free for all
 I love this pic! Even though she has flash eye, she is for real saying thank you! She is a vocal kitty and knows how to be heard, even if it's through a picture!

These are all the awesome gifts we received.. you can see Maia being patient on the side
And Maia has no more patience  

Thank you sooooo much for all the gifts! The colored pencil set is awesome and will be put to good use in my art studio
. The Kitty Calendar, PERFECT
!  I am looking forward to reading about the the crazy kitty stories
! The journal will definitely be put to good use

I left 2 kitty toys out for Maia, that's all I can handle because I know she will use them against me when I am trying to sleep
.   Maia will continue to be spoiled with your Temptations gifts

Wishing Nebula and her family, both hairless and fuzzy , a Happy Holiday!