2013 Secret Santa received thread!

natalie_ca

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I so love the smell of citrus so I wondered if I could get the shower soap you got. Last week I went into my drugstore and they were sellingmmassive bottles 1+1. They're now waiting to be used.
You'll love it!  I use a shower chair when I shower, so I tend to stay in the shower a bit longer some days just because I love being surrounded by that luscious smell.

andrya

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How did you put the video in?
l missed the latest additions to this thread.

l got myself the citrus scented body wash at the same time 
 and l love it too. You can't get it around here, l had a hard time finding it. l think it may be discontinued.

@Stewball   to put the video in, l had to upload the video from the camera to my youtube account. Then l posted the URL from youtube to the little video icon next to the picture icon.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'll love it!  I use a shower chair when I shower, so I tend to stay in the shower a bit longer some days just because I love being surrounded by that luscious smell.
I'm so glad. So many times I buy what's supposed to have a citrusy or cucumberly smell - I love the smell of cucumbers too - only to be soooo disappointed. I'm glad I'll be able to smell it. Do they also do a body lotion?
Just be careful in the shower please.
:wavey:

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
l missed the latest additions to this thread.
l got myself the citrus scented body wash at the same time :lol3:  and l love it too. You can't get it around here, l had a hard time finding it. l think it may be discontinued.

@Stewball
  to put the video in, l had to upload the video from the camera to my youtube account. Then l posted the URL from youtube to the little video icon next to the picture icon.
Ok. Putting the video in is waaaay beyond me!

If you didn't live in another country to me I'd send you a 1+1 deal from here. The postage would be astronomical.
:(