10 teeny weeny kittens

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I couldn't part with Poppy. That little face. But I've always been a foster failure. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

teamcarp33

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, I've foster failed so many times. Nine times to be exact ;) These kittens are killer cute. I love them all, but I would say I'm partial toward basically all the oranges, but also Briar, and also Birdie. Well pretty much all of them, and of course mama Guppy is such a sweet sweet and funny girl..... Dangit why are cats so cute

howmany

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Your kittens made my day I looked at the first few days and then the four week pics.
Soooo cute!
Congratulations [emoji]129303[/emoji]

kittylover100

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I legit want Poppy that is face is absolutely adorable and all of them have grown so happy and healthy not only because of mommy Guppy but also because of you and your love and care towards them!!!

Sending amazing happy, lovey, and awesome vibes towards you and your cat catastrophe family that I love!!![emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]

Primula

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I legit want Poppy that is face is absolutely adorable and all of them have grown so happy and healthy not only because of mommy Guppy but also because of you and your love and care towards them!!!

Sending amazing happy, lovey, and awesome vibes towards you and your cat catastrophe family that I love!!![emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]10084[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128568[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji][emoji]128571[/emoji]
Keep your mitts off Poppy. She's mine (I wish). [emoji]128526[/emoji]

kittylover100

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Hahhahahha alright fine but only because I have 4 kittens already running around and I don't know where she lives lol

chrisszee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So r u selling the kitties or giving them away? Just curious. They r absolutely adorable... like I wouldn't b able to give them away cuz it only takes a few minutes to fall in love with them wen there's tht little. They r adorable thanks for posting there pics.[emoji]128568[/emoji]

catwoman707

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had to laugh out loud when I read the post saying I'm nearly dead from all the cuteness! Because as I looked at each pic and kitten I felt my heart take a leap in my chest, nothing like a cute kitten overload!

Little stinkin dolls! ALL adorbs, Buttercup got me........geez...

Gotta appreciate such an awesome, perfect end to this journey of yours, we don't see it nearly often enough.

Great job to you, and beautiful, hopefully spayed soon Miss Guppy momma. 

kalebkat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm loving Fern, Clover, and Buttercup. Just gorgeous! Which ones are you keeping? Im guessing you are a breeder because in another post you mentioned doing this in the past. I really feel this was informative in a good way for me. Someday I'd like to breed some type of animal whether it be cats or guinea pigs or birds, but now knowing how hmuch energy is needed and how difficult it can be puts me on more alert for what I need to know and be prepared for. This has been an amazing thread to read. Thank you for being such a good furmom to these babies. Mama cat thanks you too.

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm loving Fern, Clover, and Buttercup. Just gorgeous! Which ones are you keeping? Im guessing you are a breeder because in another post you mentioned doing this in the past. I really feel this was informative in a good way for me. Someday I'd like to breed some type of animal whether it be cats or guinea pigs or birds, but now knowing how hmuch energy is needed and how difficult it can be puts me on more alert for what I need to know and be prepared for. This has been an amazing thread to read. Thank you for being such a good furmom to these babies. Mama cat thanks you too.
The OP fosters cats in need. There are thousands and thousands of cats in need of homes. It's a wonderful way to help. Would highly recommend before breeding.

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
The OP fosters cats in need. There are thousands and thousands of cats in need of homes. It's a wonderful way to help. Would highly recommend before breeding.
 If you're able to help in any way I'm sure you'll be able to find a shelter that would appreciate another foster mum. Most shelters are overwhelmed with cats and kittens, particularly at this time of year.

@KalebKat  

areen

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow wow wow !!

OMG SOO CUUUTEEE !@#$%

High5! You're so sweet teamcarp for having the big responsability and doing the perfect job! I envy you for having such a big and vcute family:D I have 5 newborn kittens can't wait to see them more grown! 

Thanks for sharing everything in this thread. I already had a lesson :))

I'm honestly glad to have joined this site... Thanks alot to everyone.. I'm learning more and more about cats and kittens care from every thread. Thank you stefanz for cheering me up! Thanks to sarthur for helping me in hard times! Thanks to talkingpeanut who taught me supplementing kittens and thanks Oliviat for teaching me to weight newborn kittens everyday. Tyvm Teamcarp for making me realize how awesome this site is and you people are!

kalebkat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I will be, if I decide to work only part time. I will highly consider this ! I have always thought about it. But just haven't had the time or resources... but someday I will.. and will keep one or two for Kaleb.

Last edited:

talkingpeanut

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I will be, if I decide to work only part time. I will highly consider this ! I have always thought about it. But just haven't had the time or resources... but someday I will.. and will keep one or two for Kaleb.
You will be fostering? That's great!! Keep us posted if you do decide.

kalebkat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
talkingpeanut talkingpeanut yes but not for awhile . I really want Caleb to have a couple girls around because he misses his sister a lot. I know he thinks of her!

I'd also love to have one to watch grow from that age. And besides that I know 'd love doing it.

Are you a foster mom?