Hello! I'm Anne, the owner of TheCatSite. If you haven't noticed, we're crazy about cats, just like you. We all share our lives with cats and know just how important they are in your life. TheCatSite is where you can share your love for all things cats, unabashed and without fearing criticism. If you're not a member here yet, you should be! Why lurk when you can join our community and share all the wonders of your cat? Let your inner Crazy Cat Lady (or Gentleman!) out and celebrate your love for cats with like-minded folk!
1. Be part of the community.There is a strong sense of community here at TheCatSite. People come here for cat questions and end up making friends. We pride ourselves in maintaining a fully-moderated, friendly and welcoming community, where flaming, cursing and trolling are not acceptable. Just relax, make yourself at home, and enjoy the good vibes of the TheCatSite community.
2. Get advice for specific cat problems.We have several topic-specific forums dealing with feline care. You can search our rich database or post your own question and get quick informative answers from fellow members about cat health, cat nutrition, cat behavior and more. If we don't know the answer, we'll help you research for one, and most importantly, offer our support in your quest for better cat care.
3. Learn more about cats and cat care.TheCatSite offers you a rich library of articles about cat care, health and behavior, as well as a huge database of threads. Even if you have no specific concerns right now, it's always a good idea to learn more about cats and how to provide them with the best possible care.
4. Show off your cats!There's nothing we love more than seeing your beautiful kitties! There are so many ways to show off your cats on TheCatSite, and you can be sure you'll get a lot of ooooh's and aaaahh's!
We have a special forum dedicated to Fur Pictures Only, where we enjoy sharing cat pictures. You can also upload your pictures to our gallery, and share them in your albums.
5. Read and write helpful reviews.Our members share objective, detailed reviews of cat products in our Reviews section, as well as in the forums, and industry leaders listen. We get feedback directly in the forums, as well as behind the scenes. Your voice matters, and TheCatSite is here to put cat owners in the center of the stage.
6. Personalize your content stream.As a registered member, you can control your content stream here on TheCatSite. By subscribing to specific forums, threads, and even users, you can create your own custom updates feed and focus on your areas of choice.
7. Have some pure 'ole cat fun!We love having fun threads and contests. They often include... well... cats! We have a monthly cat photo contest as well as all kinds of other contests.
Registering is easy!
Membership is FREE and registration is easy! If you're on Facebook, you don't even need to create a separate login. You can simply connect your Facebook account with your TCS account. Just click on the Facebook icon in the registration page. If you're not on Facebook, or prefer a separate account, all you need is a valid email address and a password. Click here and join now!
Already registered? Here's some suggestions for getting you started!
Hope to see you in the community!