Zoe: the best friend I ever had

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mngal

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all for your wonderful words to comfort me about losing my precious girl. I've really been struggling, and feeling so sad and missing her so much. I am trying to think of all the good times, and I know that in time, those are the ones that I will remember. She was such a part of me, and I miss her so much. I have always thought that when the time came I would not be the kind of parent who let her kitty suffer, and I am glad that I dind't let it go on for too long. However, my heart is broken and I have moments when I wish that she was still here with me, even though she was sick. I know that is selfish, but I just wish I could see her little face and look into her eyes once again. So thanks you for your wonderful words. I had her individually cremated and will get the ashes back in a couple of weeks. The ground is frozen here in Minnesota, but once it thaws we'll have a special time when we can say goodbye and bury her ashes at my parents place by the lake, which will be a beautiful spot for her. Thank you for your comfort. It is good to hear from people who really understand.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

mngal

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I thought you might like to see a picture of my wonderful girl. Here it is. You'll see what I mean by her beautiful blue eyes.

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sorry to hear of your loss of Zoe. I totally understand that she was your daughter. I call all my kits my children. I firmly believe that our beloved kits go to the Rainbow Bridge with all the love we had for them on earth. There they share the love with others at the Bridge that may not have know such love on earth. Right now Zoe is sharing so much love that you had for her. My all your good memories of her sustain you in this difficult time.

Tricia