Ziwi Provenance

Marley&Luna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Did a search and found no info. Anyone know what’s going on with Ziwi Provenance? Just returned from two weeks in Europe and DH depleted their favorite East Cape while I was gone. Now no one has it. Including the Ziwi website itself which has no sign of Provenance anywhere. Ugh if it’s been discontinued!

mrsgreenjeens

Every Life Should Have Nine Cats
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
There have been so many supply chain issues that even food that is still available isn't always the same as it was. Many, many formula changes have been happening, resulting in many, many dissatisfied humans and cats :frown:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Marley&Luna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
This is nuts. Their website is sold out of everything. I managed to stock up on their favorites after much searching (actually I’ll believe that when they ship), but wow.

mysterylover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
K9 Cuisine has some flavors of Ziwi Peak (though not the Provenance line).

mysterylover

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
There have been so many supply chain issues that even food that is still available isn't always the same as it was. Many, many formula changes have been happening, resulting in many, many dissatisfied humans and cats :frown:
Agree. Many companies are faced with sourcing ingredients from a different source than they would prefer or not producing the product at all. Unfortunately, it appears that changes the smell, taste, and texture of foods. 🙁

aryia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I was able to source some ZIWI wet food from Chewy/Amazon, they come back in stock occasionally.. just have to check religiously. Have you tried there?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Marley&Luna

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yes chewy is where I normally shop but they’re out of the Provenance wet that they like. So is Amazon. I found and stocked up on East Cape at some random site called Pet Warehouse tho they have yet to ship the Otago Calley I ordered. I’ve got auto ship on the chicken, venison and rabbit & lamb Ziwi they love and stocked up on those as well but we’ll see what happens at replenish time.