Youtube Making Cat Diaper

Reckia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Some of you wanted a link to the video I watched on how to make and put on a cat diaper. This is one of the videos I watched to get my orange boy diapered.

There are many Youtubes showing how to make and diaper a cat. I have ordered the "stud pants" and here is the video for that:

Will let you know how well these work!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Reckia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
A little more info on how I diaper my cat:

I put out a treat for him to eat and while he is standing, slip the diaper over his tail and under his tummy. The secret to keeping on the diaper is to make sure it is snug around the hips and inside the hip joint. Hope this helps someone!

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Oh, I PROMISE it will help someone! We have a good number of "diaper babies" here already, so all information is great!

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So we have our 21 year old incontinent cat in diapers. But since her "parts" are so close together at the base of her tail and there is a hole for the tail, sometimes it leaks out.... how do you get past that issue?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Reckia

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I have that problem sometimes. I use the Ultra Thin overnight #5 pad (cut in half) and cover 1/2 the hole where the tail comes out with the cut end of the pad. My Obi can spray up to 4 ft high so this really helps.